Each Direct Air mini-split heat pump system comes with these standard features:
- Bio Filter: It consists of specialized biological enzymes that kill bacteria and eliminates the problem of re-pollution.
- Charcoal Filter: Made up of active charcoal particles and electrostatic fibre layer, it eliminates odours and deactivates harmful chemicals such as formaldehyde while fine particles like dust, smoke and animal hair are trapped.
- Ionizer: Negative ions generated help eliminate many allergens like bacteria, odours and viruses suspended in the air.
- Auto-clean: When this function is activated the condensation produced in cooling mode will remove part of the accumulated dust on the evaporator fins.
- Turbo Mode: This function will heat or cool a room to the desired temperature more rapidly.
- Follow Me: When in Follow Me mode, the temperature sensor built into the remote control is activated and replaces the sensor of the indoor unit. The remote control will now control the temperature in the room where it is present.
- Bidirectional Ventilation: In cooling mode, the cold air will be blowing horizontally while in heat mode, the warm air will be directed vertically. This technology makes the room temperature more comfortable and consistent.
- PTC Heat Strap: The PTC heat strap prevents the accumulation of snow and ice at the base of the outdoor unit.
- Low Ambient Kit: The air conditioner equipped with the low ambient kit can be used even if the outdoor temperature is as low as -15°C.
- Energy saving Protection: When the outdoor temperature reaches -15°C, the unit will turn off by itself to save energy.
- Sleep Mode: This function enables the air conditioner to automatically increase or reduce the temperature by 1°C every hour for 2 hours and hold steady for the next 5 hours before shutting down.
- Auto-restart: If the unit shuts down unexpectedly due to power outage, it will restart with the previous function setting automatically when the power returns.
Cooling Capacity min. 9,000 to max. 36,000 Btu/hour
Heating Capacity min. 10,000 to max. 40,000 Btu/hour
SEER rating of 16
HSPF rating for region V (Canadian climate) of 8
Sound level (db) outdoor unit from 57 to 62